Today I worked on printing the last page of my limited edition book. Above is my attempt to use up the ink. I made wrapping paper. You can see it sitting on top of the Gocco printer.
This is the last image for my pages. The original was a linoleum plate I cut while teaching at Dunn School. I printed it on a page from a math book (the symbols in the upper left), and took that print and reduced it to make the plate for the Gocco printer. Now all I have to do is decide on a design for the cover, print that, and put the book together. I will use a coptic stitch if i can remember how to do that special binding. I have a book to remind me.