Monday, October 08, 2007





I have been so busy lately. I can't believe I haven't posted in almost two weeks. I hope I haven't lost all my lookyloers.
I have been working on a few projects that will be published soon. I'll let you know when it happens!! These feathers are what I do when I need a change of pace. I don't know what it is about text behind an image. I love it.
Not only have I been writing and painting, but I have been teaching at the Art Clinic and at Ruth's school Children's Montessori School. Actually at Ruth's school I start the formal lessons on Wed. Last week I helped the kids make horses out of wine corks.(No I didn't drink all of the wine.) I just love them. I will get a picture up as soon as I remember to take my camera to Ruth's school!!! check out http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com/ to see what my students have been making at the art clinic.

No comments: